Updated as of May 21, 2021
We're excited to welcome customers back into our bookstore spaces for shopping! We also appreciate your patience, as not everything will be the way you remember it in these very different circumstances. We are prioritizing the health of staff and customers in accordance with recommendations from health experts and state officials, and we are also managing challenging finances and logistics with limited staff. Here's what you can expect when you shop at Greenlight now:
- We are open 12pm to 7pm every day for both curbside pickup and in-store shopping. (Check our Contact and Directions page, as these hours may change.)
- Face masks are required for all customers picking up or shopping in the store. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
- The number of customers in the store will be limited; staff will let you know when we have room for you to enter.
- If we are at capacity, we ask customers to line up outside the store (this applies to both shopping and order pickup customers).
- We ask that customers limit their shopping time to 15 minutes or less.
- Customers are asked to maintain social distancing of six feet inside the store, particularly when standing in lines.
Our booksellers who are working onsite wear masks any time they are interacting with the public. Staff clean high-touch surfaces regularly. Bathrooms are currently not open to customers.
We appreciate that you have high expectations -- we take it as a compliment! In order to comply with regulations, keep our staff and customers safe, figure out logistics with a reduced staff and social distancing requirements, and manage our company finances, we are reinventing our business week by week. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this transition, and we look forward to continuing to add services and simplify the customer experience as the reopening process continues.