We're excited to welcome customers back into our bookstore spaces for shopping! We also appreciate your patience, as not everything will be the way you remember it in these very different circumstances. We are prioritizing the health of staff and customers in accordance with recommendations from health experts and state officials, and we are also managing challenging finances and logistics with limited staff. Here's what you can expect when you shop at Greenlight now:
- We are open 12pm to 7pm every day for both curbside pickup and in-store shopping. (Check our Contact and Directions page, as these hours may change.)
- Face masks are required for all customers picking up or shopping in the store. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
- For curbside pickup, order on our website or by phone; staff can hand you your pre-paid order at the door and you'll be on your way!
- For in-store shopping, all guests will be given hand sanitizer as they enter so they can touch the books safely.
- The number of customers in the store will be limited to approximately ten people at a time.
- We ask that customers limit their shopping time to 15 minutes or less.
- Customers are also asked to maintain social distancing of six feet as much as possible, particularly when standing in lines.
Our booksellers who are working onsite wear masks with filters or double masks any time they are interacting with the public. Staff clean all phones, workstations, door handles, light switches, merchandise transfer stations, etc. daily and in betwen shifts.
We appreciate that you have high expectations -- we take it as a compliment! In order to comply with regulations, keep our staff and customers safe, figure out logistics with a reduced staff and social distancing requirements, and manage our company finances, we are reinventing our business week by week. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this transition, and we look forward to continuing to add services and simplify the customer experience as the reopening process continues.