Online ordering for the 2019 PS110 Book Fair is now over.
Orders placed from this booklist can be picked up in the store or shipped.
Welcome to the 2019 Online Book Fair of PS 110!
This is a fundraiser, as Greenlight Bookstore will donate a percentage of all book fair sales back to PS 110! Books purchased for the classrooms are also counted in the donation total.
IN-PERSON: The In-Person portion of the book fair will be April 8th-12th.
ONLINE: You can order your books through March 31st, if you'd like! Family and friends can send their favorite child a book and also benefit the school! These books will be delivered to PS 110 for pick-up, free of charge.
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online portion of the book fair is open through March 31 only! Online orders placed after March 31st cannot be picked up at the school; such orders will be treated as regular online orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout you MUST note the following in the order comments to make sure your order is processed correctly:
* School Name
* Student's name and class
* Parent/Guardian name
4) Only the books below are available for purchase as part of the PS 110 Book Fair. We will let you know if any of the items you have ordered are sold out and remove them from your order.
5) If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Shauna.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy participating in the 2019 PS 110 Book Fair!