Christopher Silas Neal will visit Northside on May 29th to present his new book, I Won't Eat That, and talk about his life as an author and illustrator.
You can order copies of Christopher's books through Greenlight Bookstore! Orders must be placed by May 25th. Christopher will sign your books after his presentation and students can pick them up at the end of the day. Click on the books below to order.
1) The online ordering option for author signing and school pickup is open May 25th only! Online orders placed after May 25th cannot be picked up at the school; such orders will be treated as regular greenlightbookstore.com orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) At checkout in the Calculate Shipping Cost tab please select "Other Processing" as your shipping option. You do not need to pay for shipping; the books will be delivered to the school free of charge. Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout, you MUST note "Christopher Silas Neal- Williamsburg Northside" in the Order Comments to make sure your order is processed correctly. Please also note any personalization request (i.e. "to Mary", "Happy Birthday George", etc.)
4) Only the title listed below is eligible for pickup at the author visit. Orders for other titles can be processed for store pickup or shipping but cannot be picked up at the school.
5) If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Hannah or Shauna.