Welcome to the FALL 2017 Online Book Fair for Williamsburg Northside School!
This is a fundraiser, as Greenlight Bookstore will donate 25% of all book fair sales back to the school.
IN-PERSON: The In-Person portion of the book fair runs from November 28 - December 1.
ONLINE: You can pre-order your books through November 23rd, if you'd like! Family and friends can send their favorite child a book and also benefit the school! These books will be delivered to Northside for pick-up during the book fair, free of charge.
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online portion of the book fair is open through November 23rd only! Online orders placed after November 23rd cannot be picked up at the book fair; such orders will be treated as regular online orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) At checkout in the Calculate Shipping Cost tab please select "(School book fair or author visit orders only) Pickup at school: $0.00" this should be the third option from the top. You do not need to pay for shipping, the books will be delivered to the school free of charge. Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout, please note Northside Book Fair AND Location (Elementary, Preschool, or ITC), Student's name, Parent/Guardian name and Class. We need all this information to ensure your order is processed correctly.
4) Please note that outside of the book fair lists, only titles that are currently in stock (listed as “On Our Shelves Now”) can be picked up at the book fair. We will let you know if any of the items you have ordered are unavailable and remove them from your order.
5) If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Hannah or Jen.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy participating in the Northside 2017 Book Fair!