Welcome to the FALL 2018 Online Book Fair at Maple Street School!
This is a fundraiser, as Greenlight Bookstore will donate 20% of all book fair sales back to the Maple Street School! Books purchased for the classrooms are also counted in the donation total.
IN-PERSON: The In-Person portion of the book fair runs from Monday, December 3rd to Friday, December 7th . It will take place at BOTH Maple Street locations.
ONLINE: You can pre-order your books through Tuesday, November 27th, if you'd like! Family and friends can send their favorite child a book and also benefit the school! These books will be delivered to Maple Street for pick-up during the book fair, free of charge.
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online portion of the book fair is open through Tuesday, November 27th only! Online orders placed after November 27th cannot be picked up at the book fair; such orders will be treated as regular online orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) At checkout in the Calculate Shipping Cost tab please select "(School book fair or author visit orders only) Pickup at school: $0.00" this should be the third option from the top. You do not need to pay for shipping, the books will be delivered to Maple Street free of charge. Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout you MUST note the following in the order comments to make sure your order is processed correctly:
* School Name & Location (Flatbush Avenue or Lincoln Road)
* Student's name
* Parent/Guardian name
4) Only the books below are available for purchase as part of the Maple Street Book Fair. We will let you know if any of the items you have ordered are sold out and remove them from your order.
5) If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Shauna.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy participating in the Maple Street Fall 2018 Book Fair!