Thyra Heder will visit Maple Street on October 27th to read from her new book Alfie (The Turtle that Disappeared) and talk about her life as a writer!
You can order copies of their book through Greenlight Bookstore! Orders must be placed by October 16th! Thyra will sign your books after her presentation and students can pick them up at the end of the day. Click on the books below to order.
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online ordering option for author signing and school pickup is open through October 16th only! Online orders placed after October 16th cannot be picked up at the school; such orders will be treated as regular greenlightbookstore.com orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) At checkout in the Calculate Shipping Cost tab please select "(School book fair or author visit orders only) Pickup at school: $0.00" this should be the third option from the top. You do not need to pay for shipping, the books will be delivered to Maple Street free of charge. Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout, you MUST note "Heder - Maple Street" in the Order Comments to make sure your order is processed correctly. Please also note any personalization request (i.e. "to Mary", "Happy Birthday George", etc.)
4) Only the titles on the lists below are eligible for pickup at the author visit. Orders for other titles can be processed for store pickup or shipping but cannot be picked up at the school.
5) If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Hannah or Jen.