Amy Schwartz has written and illustrated a number of classic and award-winning picture books. Amy was born and raised in California and now lives with her family in Brooklyn, New York. Her new book 100 Things That Make Me Happy is an uplifting tribute to 100 everyday things worth celebrating. The list, in rhyming couplets, draws directly from a preschooler’s world—from slippery floors to dinosaurs, from goldfish to a birthday wish. While the contents provide readers with a frame of reference for the quantity of “100”—a celebratory milestone in preschools and early elementary grades—the oversized pages envelop young children in the wonderful things surrounding them.
Amy will visit Maple Street School in December to talk to students! She'll talk about her new book and her life as a writer.
You can order copies of Amy’s books through Greenlight Bookstore! Amy will sign your books after his presentation and students can pick them up at the end of the day. Click on the book below to order.
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online ordering option for author signing and school pickup is open through November 26 only! Online orders placed after November 26 cannot be picked up at the school; such orders will be treated as regular greenlightbookstore.com orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) At checkout, choose the options "Pick up in store" and "Pay online". This will mean you do not need to pay for shipping (books will be delivered to Northside for you). Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout, you MUST note "Amy Schwarz - Maple Street" in the Order Comments to make sure your order is processed correctly. Please also note any personalization request (i.e. "to Mary", "Happy Birthday George", etc.)
4) Only the titles on the lists below are eligible for pickup at the author visit. Orders for other titles can be processed for store pickup or shipping but cannot be picked up at the school.
5) If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Annie or Jessica.