Online ordering for the 2020 Community Roots Charter School Book fair is now over.
Orders placed from this booklist can be picked up in the store or shipped.
Welcome to the March 2020 Online Book Fair of Community Roots Charter Elementary School!
This is a fundraiser, as Greenlight Bookstore will donate a percentage of all book fair sales back to CRCS! Books purchased for the classrooms are also counted in the donation total.
IN-PERSON: The In-Person portion of the book fair runs from Wednesday, March 18th through Friday, March 20th.
ONLINE: You can pre-order your books through March 6th, if you'd like! Family and friends can send their favorite child a book and also benefit the school! These books will be delivered to CRCS for pick-up during the book fair, free of charge.
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online portion of the book fair is open through Friday, March 6th only! Online orders placed after March 6th cannot be picked up at the book fair; such orders will be treated as regular online orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout you MUST note the following in the order comments to make sure your order is processed correctly:
* School Name
* Student's name and class
* Parent/Guardian name
4) Only the books below are available for purchase as part of the CRCS Book Fair. We will let you know if any of the items you have ordered are sold out and remove them from your order.
5) If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Shauna.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy participating in the CRCS March 2020 Book Fair!