Welcome to the January 2017 Online Book Fair at Compass Charter School!
The book fair at Compass runs from January 30 through February 4. Those of you who cannot attend this event can order books for your child online to be delivered to their cubbies on the day of the book fair. Friends and family who live far away can send their favorite child a book and also benefit their school! Greenlight Bookstore donates a percentage of all books sold at the book fair (in person or online) back to the school.
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online book fair is only open through January 20! Online orders placed after January 20 cannot be picked up at the book fair; such orders will be treated as regular online orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) At checkout, choose the options "Pick up in store" (which means the book will be delivered to your Compass kid at the school). Also choose the option "Pay online". This will mean you do not need to pay for shipping (books will be delivered to campus for you). Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout, you MUST note the following in the order comments to make sure your order is processed correctly:
* Student's name
* Parent/Guardian name
4) You can order books from the categories below or elsewhere on our website. Please note that outside of the book fair lists, only titles that are currently in stock (listed as "On Our Shelves Now") can be picked up at the book fair. We will let you know if any of the items you have ordered are unavailable and remove them from your order.
5) If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Jen or Hannah.