You can find and purchase a wide variety of books from Greenlight, any time you want, from wherever you are. Here are some ways to shop using the Greenlight Bookstore website.
1) Search for books. See that search box at the top of each page? Type in an author, title, ISBN, or keyword, and a list of possible book matches will pop up. Choose from the list, or refine your search if you don’t get what you were looking for. (Click on the "ebooks" tab to see ebook matches.)
2) Visit our Browse Books page, events, staff picks and signed copies for featured books. Each of these pages will have the option to buy featured books with a few clicks.
3) Pick your format. Hardcover, paperback, ebook, or audio book? On the Greenlight website you can not only find almost any book in print, you can buy ebooks through My Must Read and audio books through Libro as well! You can search for your format specifically, or choose on the book buying page after you've chosen a title (please note that not all formats are available for all titles).
4) Choose how to get your books. At checkout you'll be given the option to have your books shipped anywhere in the U.S., or pick them up in person at a Greenlight store location at your convenience – choose whatever works for you. Read more on our Pickup & Shipping page.
5) Let us know if you need anything special. Want an autographed or personalized copy? Need your book gift-wrapped or a gift receipt included? Let us know these or any other special requests by using the "Order Comments" field when you get to the checkout screen. You MUST type your instructions in Order Comments, even if you've talked about your order with a bookseller separately, to ensure your order is processed the way you want!
6) Select a payment option. You can pay online using most major credit cards or Paypal. You can also pay with an online only gift code (physical gift cards can be used in-store only.)
7) Look for your double confirmation. When your order is placed, you'll receive an instant, automatic email from our system confirming that we've received it. Then, after a bookseller has looked at your order, you'll receive a second email informing you of the status of the item(s) you've ordered, usually within 24 hours of your initial order (please note: order response time may be slower because of holiday sales volume). The book details and availability status on our website are updated often, but not constantly, so we HIGHLY recommend that you wait until you receive your second, customized confirmation email before assuming that a book is available for pickup or shipping. We will always email you with the status of your order as soon as possible.
8) Give us your feedback. Having trouble navigating the website? Want to see some new features? Email us at email@example.com and let us know! With the help of our site hosts at the American Booksellers Association, we'll do our best to answer your questions and take your ideas into consideration. Emails are typically answered within 24 hours.