Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the How to Draw For Kids Series series.
- #1: All the Things: How to Draw Books for Kids (How to Draw For Kids Series #1) (Paperback): $14.95
- #2: All the Animals: How to Draw Books for Kids (How to Draw For Kids Series #2) (Paperback): $14.95
- #4: Under the Sea: How to Draw Books for Kids with Dolphins, Mermaids, and Ocean Animals (How to Draw For Kids Series #4) (Paperback): $14.95
- #5: How to Draw for Kids: Mushrooms & Woodland Creatures (How to Draw For Kids Series #5) (Paperback): $14.95
- #6: Modern Flowers: How to Draw Books for Kids (How to Draw For Kids Series #6) (Paperback): $14.95
Fun 5-minute drawing lessons for kids—great for young artists, birthday gifts, homeschool art lessons, and elementary art classes!
Perfect for budding artists and kids who have never drawn before, this new book in the How to Draw for Kids series will teach your kid how to draw unicorns and other magical creatures in no time! Author and professional artist Alli Koch's kid-friendly, mini drawing lessons will help your child practice their basic art skills and teach them how to draw with confidence. This beginner drawing book book is perfect for kids 7-12, but kids as young as 5 with an interest in art will be able to easily follow along as well. No experience required!
• Easy-to-Follow Instructions: Simple steps and diagrams from start to finish
• 40+ Cool Projects for Both Boys and Girls: Learn how to draw a mermaid, fairy, genie, ogre, and other fun magical creatures
• Layflat Binding: Making it easier for kids to keep the book open as they follow along
• Perforated Pages and Premium Paper: Easily removable pages that are thick and sturdy, and the foil on the cover will catch kids' eyes!
• 9 x 9 Size: Big pages so your kid has no problem seeing each step
About the Author
Alli Koch is a city girl at heart, based in Dallas, Texas. She is the hands and heart behind Alli K Design, which is all she has known since college. With persistence and determination, she has turned her canvas crafts into murals, flower doodles into published books, and hanging out with friends sometimes involves recording her podcast, Breakfast with Sis. Alli discovered that creating, inspiring, and teaching others is what makes her thrive. A typical day for Alli includes going to Chick-fil-A, cuddling with her cats, and hanging out at her local plant nursery.
"Alli Koch's How to Draw for Kids book series provides the perfect way for any child to jumpstart their interest in all things artistic. Whether forming flowers petal-by-petal or constructing castles shape-by-shape, Alli easily simplifies subjects in a way that anyone can truly enjoy. Alli’s genuine passion for nurturing artistic expression is contagious, and each tutorial is filled with more joy than the last! With step-by-step instructions paired with fun tips and tidbits about each subject, Alli’s books are absolutely a must-have for any parent hoping to jumpstart their child’s creativity."
—Katy Lipscomb and Tyler Fisher, creative team behind The Artist's Drawing Book