Not In Store / Available To Order (allow for shipping time to bookstore or direct-to-home)
Collecting the emotional final three volumes in best-selling series inspired by the BAFTA-Award winning videogame, featuring exclusive art prints!
Though her first attempt at crossing the veil left her weakened, and Tristan stranded alone in her original universe, Max Caulfield was never going to stop fighting to get back to the woman she loves. Across the timelines, Chloe, Max, Rachel and their friends travel across the states and towards and uncertain future.
Along the way, they’ll test themselves and each other – but when an unexpected ally (or two!) presents appears, Max finally believes she’s found the strength to return home. Only a new storm, one that threatens to destroy Max’s work across the timelines, stands between her and Chloe Price.
Collects Life is Strange: Partners in Time – Tracks, Life is Strange: Coming Home and Life is Strange: Settling Dust, plus exclusive art cards using artwork from the series.
About the Author
Emma Vieceli went from self-publishing to working with some of the biggest book publishers in the world. Emma loves telling stories with pictures and believes that comics should be ‘By anyone, About anything, For everyone’. Currently the writer on Life is Strange, she is also known as an artist, and her recent work includes: Modern Frankenstein, Alex Rider, The Adventures of Supergirl, Doctor Who,
Jem & the Holograms, the New York Times-bestselling Vampire Academy graphic novel series, Back to the Future, and Avalon Chronicles.
She co-creates the critically acclaimed independent web series BREAKS with Malin Ryden. Away from comics, Emma worked on the A&E television series Bates Motel, providing the sketchbook found by Norman Bates, and as an artist on the Doctor Who Infinity games.
Claudia Leonardi lives in Italy. She dreamed of becoming a comic artist since she was a child. Circa 2012, she and Andrea met at the local comic school and joined forces to make their shared dream a reality. After working for Italian comic publishers on titles such as Bren Gattonero and Zeroi, plus indie productions as penciller and inker, she is now making her international debut with Life is Strange.
- "A must for anyone who experienced the original Life is Strange story." - FLICKERING MYTH
- "Emma Vieceli does an excellent job capturing the personality of Chloe and Max. Claudia Leonardi's art gives the comic a slightly stylized work while keeping the main two characters recognizable. For those hoping to see more of Chloe and Max, this is a worthy sequel." - COMICBOOK.COM
- "a thrilling read for fans of the original game" - GAYMING MAG
- "If you liked the video game, you'll love catching up with the cast in this comic continuation that explores an alternate universe while Max tries to find her way back home." - COMIC CRUSADERS
- “The artwork is awesome, simply awesome” - File 770
- “Captur[es] those nuanced emotions on the characters faces whether they’re experiencing heartwarming joy or heartbreaking sadness ... what it explores is gripping because it’s just about two people trying to find their way back to each other” - Nerdly
- "Life Is Strange is a titanic success. I cannot believe how on-point Emma Vieceli's dialogue is. Claudia Leonardi draws great art. Fans of the game will be absolutely thrilled; more than anything else it captures the beautiful spirit of the game." - MULTIVERSITY