Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Olympians series.
- #1: Olympians: Zeus: King of the Gods (Hardcover): $18.99
- #2: Olympians: Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess (Hardcover): $18.99
- #4: Olympians: Hades: Lord of the Dead (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: Olympians: Poseidon: Earth Shaker (Paperback): $10.99
- #6: Olympians: Aphrodite: Goddess of Love (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: Olympians: Ares: Bringer of War (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Olympians: Apollo: The Brilliant One (Paperback): $10.99
- #9: Olympians: Artemis: Wild Goddess of the Hunt (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: Olympians: Hermes: Tales of the Trickster (Paperback): $10.99
Thrown from Mount Olympus as a newborn and caught by Thetis and Eurynome, who raised him on the island of Lemnos, Hephaistos had an aptitude for creating beautiful objects from a very young age. Despite his rejection from Olympus, he swallowed his anger and spent his days perfecting his craft. His exquisitely forged gifts and weapons earned him back his seat in the heavens, but he was not treated as an equal—his brothers and sisters looked down at him for his lame leg, and even his own wife, Aphrodite, was disloyal. In this installment of George O'Connor's bestselling Olympians graphic novel series, witness Hephaistos’ wrath in God of Fire as he creates a plan that’ll win him the respect he deserves.
About the Author
George O’Connor is the New York Times–bestselling author of the Olympians, the ongoing series of graphic novels featuring the tragic, dramatic, and epic lives of the Greek gods.
His first graphic novel, Journey into Mohawk Country, pushed the boundaries of the genre as it used as its sole text the actual historical journal of the seventeenth-century Dutch trader Harmen Meyndertsz van den Bogaert. He also illustrated acclaimed playwright Adam Rapp’s Ball Peen Hammer.George is also the creator of popular picture books such as the New York Times–bestselling Kapow! and If I Had A Triceratops. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.