Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about this item.
Out of Print / Unavailable
For a fun year of paper folding, this daily calendar is like a craft kit and calendar rolled into one.
Appropriate for all ages and skill levels, this daily calendar starts with simple origami designs and builds to more advanced origami as the year progresses. The calendar includes nature-based models such as animals and flowers as well as projects to use in everyday life––such as gift boxes, greeting cards, and holiday décor.
- 6" x 6" page size
- Fold-around-box turns into the calendar stand
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color, loose pages for folding
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Hand-drawn illustrations with step-by-step instructions
- Five tabbed reference cards with how-to techniques
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Everything needed to make hundreds of beautiful origami creations
About the Author
Paper-engineer Jeff Cole has created hundreds of fun and unique origami designs for the Easy Origami Fold-A-Day Calendar over the many years of its annual publication. Jeff also enjoys fabricating kites, as well as kirigami, the Japanese art of paper cutting.