Available In Store Now (while supplies last)
For gardeners and plant lovers, this environmentally friendly engagement calendar showcases breathtaking watercolor line drawings of bewitching botanicals.
Based on artist Jessica Roux’s gorgeously illustrated botanical encyclopedia, Floriography: An Illustrated Guide to the Victorian Language of Flowers, this 12-month 2022 planner decodes flowers’ underlying meanings from the 19th century, when young women of high society sent bouquets to communicate feelings and secret messages. Features include:
- 6-inch x 8-inch size (12-inch x 8-inch when open)
- Lay-flat, sewn binding
- Lightweight for carrying in book bags, totes, and backpacks
- Full-color flora images on each two-page weekly planning spread
- Monthly grids for at-a-glance planning
- 100% recyclable materials with no plastic in the product or packaging
- Paper sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) sustainable forests
- Eco-friendly uncoated paper stock
- American Soybean Association-certified soy-based inks
- Convenient storage pocket
About the Author
Jessica Roux is a Nashville-based freelance illustrator and plant and animal enthusiast. She loves exploring in her own backyard and being surrounded by an abundance of nature. Using subdued colors and rhythmic shapes, she renders flora, fauna, food, and many other things with intricate detail reminiscent of old world beauty.