Available In Store Now (while supplies last)
From the inaugural space race of Vostok vs. Mercury to the famed Apollo program and the International Space Station, this puzzle is a gorgeous celebration of Earth's history of intergalactic travel.
• Strikingly illustrated 500-piece puzzle includes every crewed space mission since 1961.
• Ideal for science lovers, space enthusiasts, and curious minds of all ages.
• Display it once it’s completed or take it apart and assemble again for endless fun!
• Sturdy puzzle pieces fit perfectly together, are virtually dust-free with minimal glare, and are designed for easily handling. Pieces are stored in polybag to avoid damage.
• Includes a full-color poster featuring the puzzle design on the front and a complete timeline of space missions on the back.
About the Author
Founded by former book editor Patrick Mulligan and designer Ben Gibson, POP CHART LAB is known for their posters that celebrate pop culture touchstones--rapper names, a taxonomy of beer types, cocktail ingredients, sneaker designs of the last century. They have appeared on Today and NPR and in Fast Company, the New York Times, The New Yorker, Esquire, Wired, and many others.