Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP U.S. Government and Politics Premium: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 5 full-length practice tests--2 in the book and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Author
Curt Lader taught Social Studies for 36 years and AP U.S. Government and Politics for 13 of those years at Northport High School on Long Island before retiring. He holds a Master’s degree in Education from Queens College and Professional Diploma in Educational Administration from St. John’s University.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.