On Our Shelves Now (while supplies last)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: In a Class by Himself (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Big Nate: Here Goes Nothing (Big Nate Comix #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Big Nate: Genius Mode (Big Nate Comix #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Big Nate: Mr. Popularity (Big Nate Comix #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Big Nate: Game On! (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Big Nate: I Can't Take It! (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Big Nate: Great Minds Think Alike (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Nate el Grande: Â¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $9.99
- #18: Big Nate: Silent But Deadly (Paperback): $9.99
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off! (Paperback): $11.99
- #23: Big Nate: The Gerbil Ate My Homework (Paperback): $11.99
It's one, two, three strikes, you're out, as the Cream Puffs seek sweet revenge!
Here come the Cream Puffs! Nate and his baseball team, saddled with the most embarrassing moniker in Little League history, want to show the world they’re not just a bunch of cupcakes. But it won’t be easy. Their opponents mock them. The local sports section misprints Nate’s name—THREE TIMES. And now, on the day of the big game, illness and injuries have the team facing a crushing defeat . . . unless the unlikeliest Cream Puff of all can come in from the bullpen and save the day.
With a softhearted pitcher who channels his inner panda, a vengeful girlfriend who swings for the fences, and a healthy dose of Nate Wright mojo, the Cream Puffs just might have what it takes to stage an epic comeback. So grab a glove, smear on some eyeblack, and get in the game. You don’t want to miss a single moment of Revenge of the Cream Puffs!
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.