Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels series.
- #1: Kristy’s Great Idea (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #1): A Graphix Book: Full-Color Edition (Hardcover): $24.99
- #2: The Truth About Stacey (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #2): A Graphix Book: Full-Color Edition (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Claudia and Mean Janine (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #4): A Graphix Book (Paperback): $10.99
- #6: Kristy's Big Day (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #6): A Graphix Book: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #6) (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: Boy-Crazy Stacey (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #7): A Graphix Book (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #7) (Paperback): $10.99
It's the first day of a new school year, and while Mary Anne doesn't know what to expect from the eighth grade, she's looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. One thing she definitely doesn't expect is to meet Logan Bruno, who just moved to Stoneybrook!
Logan has a dreamy southern accent, he's awfully cute... and he might be interested in joining the BSC. But the baby-sitters aren't sure if Logan would make a good club member, so they send him on a job with Mary Anne as a test. Logan and Mary Anne hit it off, but Mary Anne isn't sure of where their friendship could go. Life in the Baby-sitters Club has never been this complicated -- or this fun!
About the Author
Gale Galligan is the creator of New York Times bestselling graphic novel adaptations of Dawn and the Impossible Three, Kristy’s Big Day, and Boy-Crazy Stacey by Ann M. Martin. When Gale isn’t making comics, she enjoys knitting, reading, and spending time with her adorable pet rabbits. Gale lives in Pleasantville, New York. Visit her online at galesaur.com.
A USA Today bestselling author
"I've been a fan of Gale Galligan's work -- and Gale herself -- for years. She's a brilliant cartoonist, and BSC Graphix fans are in for a treat! Gale brings an amazing sense of whimsy, warmth, and humanity to everything she touches, and I couldn't be more thrilled to have her take the baton Ann M. Martin so graciously handed to me a decade ago. Get ready for more dibbly-fresh Baby-sitters Club graphic novels, and get ready to say hello to Gale!" -- Raina Telgemeier, #1 New York Times bestselling author
Praise for Dawn and the Impossible Three:
"Relying on a bright palette and close-ups of the expressive, large-eyed characters, Galligan easily shifts between giggles with friends and more emotional scenes, always retaining the upbeat, earnest tone of the original... While this title is bound to attract fans of the series, newcomers will eagerly dive right in." -- School Library Journal