The Montessori method of education was developed by Italian physician Maria Montessori. Emphasizing independence, it views children as naturally eager for knowledge and capable of initiating learning in a sufficiently supportive and well-prepared learning environment. It discourages some conventional measures of achievement, such as grades and tests. Montessori developed her theories in the early 1900s through scientific experimentation with her students; the method has since been used in many parts of the world, in public and private schools alike.
- This Montessori workbook works great in a Montessori environment, as well as in a regular (home)school
- This unique workbook is designed to keep your little one's absorbent mind engaged
- Perfect for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten (ages 3-7)
- No previous Montessori experience required
- Realistic pictures have been used instead of cartoons, to promote learning about the beauty of the real world
- Bright full color to appeal to and engage the young learners
- Large size 8.5x11"
- 70 pages
About Ananda Store: Ananda Store is a mom and dad run publishing company We are passionate about kids, books, happiness and creating cute and practical books for kids.