Available In Store Now (while supplies last)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Ivy & Bean series.
- #1: Ivy and Bean: #1 (Ivy & Bean #1) (Library Binding): $28.50
- #2: Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Prebound): $17.25
- #3: Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record: #3 (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $28.50
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Prebound): Email email@example.com for information about this item.
- #5: Ivy and Bean Bound to Be Bad: #5 (Ivy & Bean #5) (Library Binding): $28.50
- #7: Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ivy and Bean No News Is Good News (Book 8) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Ivy & Bean #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Book 10) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Ivy and Bean Get to Work! (Book 12) (Ivy & Bean #12) (Hardcover): $14.99
A Netflix Original Film Series
A New York Times Bestselling Series
Over 8 Million Copies Sold
Finally! After months of begging their parents for ballet lessons, Ivy and Bean finally get what they want . . . well, not exactly. Much to their surprise, it turns out ballet lessons do not cover karate chops and roundhouse kicks. The girls have no interest in learning how to dance gracefully, but they promised their parents they would finish the entire balletcourse! When it comes time for Ivy and Bean to participate in the ocean-themed class recital, the girls must figure out a way to get out of it without breaking their promises.
About the Author
Annie Barrows is the author of many books for adults, including the bestselling The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, but Ivy and Bean is her first series for kids. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two daughters.
Sophie Blackall is an Australian illustrator whose previous books include Ruby's Wish and Meet Wild Boars. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.