Not In Store / Available To Order (allow for shipping time to bookstore or direct-to-home)
It’s fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Quest card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest for Threes introduces tots aged 3–4 to learning in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way, covering shapes, colors, letters, numbers, opposites, and more.
In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest for Threes features hundreds of questions and answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 300 questions and answers covering colors, counting, letters, shapes, opposites, and more
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy
About the Author
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.