Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Cat Family series.
- Charming Christmas lift-the-flap puzzle: Count down the last 12 days till Christmas with the cozy Cat Family
- Sturdy gift box contains: 76-piece puzzle with 64 regular pieces and 12 shaped lift-the-flap pieces, plus a booklet with 28 pages; finished puzzle measures 13 × 13 in. / 33 × 33 cm
- 12 flaps to open: On the completed puzzle, lift a flap each day to reveal sweet holiday scenes
- Includes story and activity booklet: Read the Cat Family story and find ideas for sustainable holiday activities
- Christmastime fun for kids ages 4–7: An activity-packed gift to engage kids in Christmas preparations
Piece together the puzzle to create your Cat Family Christmas scene, based on the popular children’s book series. Open the 12 flaps on the shaped pieces to reveal what the Cat Family has been up to as they decorate, bake, and prepare the house for the holiday. Every flap leads to a heart-warming miniature scene that will fill you and your family with Christmas cheer.
Infused with the warm nostalgia of a traditional Victorian advent calendar, the puzzle image shows the adorable Cat Family decorating their Christmas tree next to their roaring fireplace, with knitted stockings hung from the evergreen garland–draped mantle.
In the enchantingly illustrated booklet, join the Cat Family as they prepare for Christmas Day, decorating their home, baking treats, writing letters to Santa, making gifts, and more. Along the way, find ideas for your own family-friendly holiday activities, such as making your own decorations and gift wrap, and spreading festive cheer in the community.
Make your own holiday just as special as the Cat Family Christmas with this whimsical gift.
Delight in even more Cat Family fun with the books:Cat Family Christmas and Cat Family at The Museum.
About the Author
Lucy Brownridge is an author and editor of children’s books based in London. She writes books for children about history of art, history, animals, and science. She has an MA in history of art from the Courtauld Institute of Art and a BA in history of art from the University of Bristol.
Eunyoung Seo is an illustrator from South Korea. She has worked as a graphic designer for 9 years at NHN Korea before moving to Edinburgh to study illustration. She completed her Illustration MA in 2012, and has illustrated several children's books.
“The holiday countdown begins in this folksy lift-the-flap book…”—Publishers Weekly, in praise of the series
“…open the little flaps within the endearing illustrations to reveal hidden elements… An attractive, interactive picture book.”—Booklist, in praise of the series