Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Ice Planet Barbarians series.
- #1: Ice Planet Barbarians (Paperback): $16.00
- #2: Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: Barbarian's Mate (Ice Planet Barbarians #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians #7) (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: Barbarian's Taming (Ice Planet Barbarians #8) (Paperback): $19.00
The fourth novel in the international publishing phenomenon the Ice Planet Barbarians series, now in a special print edition with bonus materials and an exclusive epilogue!
Harlow receives the shock of her life when she wakes up to see Rukh, a stranger who has clearly been on his own his whole life, but she soon learns that there is much more to this gruff, barbaric alien than the savage he appears to be.
The ice planet has given me a second lease on life, so I'm thrilled to be here. Sure, there are no cheeseburgers, but I'm healthy and ready to be a productive member of the small tribe. What I didn't anticipate? That there'd be a savage stranger waiting nearby, watching me. And when he takes me captive, the unthinkable happens...I resonate to him.
Resonance means mating, and children...but I don't know if this guy's ever been around anyone before. Rukh is utterly wild. He's completely uncivilized, can't speak more than a few words and doesn't know what clothes are. A human—a human woman—is mystifying to him. He's truly a barbarian in all ways, and like Tarzan in the stories, he's kidnapped me and claimed me for his own.
Being with him means I'm going to have to teach him to speak, how to kiss, and how to be human. Or even alien. It should be a terrifying prospect...so why is it that I crave his touch and hunger for more?
About the Author
Ruby Dixon is an author of all things science fiction romance. She is a Sagittarius, a Reylo shipper, and loves farming sims (but not actual housework). She lives in the South with her husband and a couple of geriatric cats, and can't think of anything else to put in her biography. Truly, she is boring.