Other Books in Series
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5—WITH THE MOST PRACTICE ON THE MARKET!
Ace the 2022 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 6 full-length practice exams (more than any other major competitor), plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® U.S. Government & Politics
• Content review for all test topics, with a quick-reference glossary for the most important dates, cases, and information
• Access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Helpful comprehension drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Strategies for all multiple-choice question types
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.