PERFECTION NOT REQUIRED
Many of us believe that we aren't good enough to meet other people's expectations. Maybe you can't wrap words around why, but lurking beneath the surface of the carefully curated fa ade you present in public, it's there. Being missed and marginalized by others moves us to assume we're not quite good enough for God either.
The great news woven throughout the Gospel according to Luke is that perfection is not a prerequisite for a deep and personal relationship with Jesus. In fact, this riveting account reveals that Jesus is especially fond of ragamuffins in need of a safe place to lean in and linger Join Lisa Harper in this Bible study of a literary masterpiece that doesn't celebrate the elite, but embraces the outliers, outcasts, and overlooked
This study guide includes:
- Individual access to eight streaming video talks from Lisa (232 total minutes of content)
- Group discussion questions and an opening group activity for each session
- In-depth personal Bible study between sessions
- Reading plan through the entire Gospel of Luke
- Scripture memory cards and coloring pages
Sessions and Video Run Times:
- Outliers, Outcasts, and the Outrageous Mercy of God (26:00)
- Worship in the Waiting (25:00)
- Uphill Glory (29:00)
- Gut-Level Compassion (27:00)
- The Tender Heart of Obedience (32:00)
- A Beautiful Unbending (31:00)
- A Most Radical Restoration (31:00)
- A Tale of Two Rooms (31:00)
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself--with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- Personal study of Scripture and context.
- Scripture memory cards and coloring pages.
- An individual access code to stream all eight video sessions online. (You don't need to buy a DVD )
Streaming video access code included. Access code subject to expiration after 12/31/2028. Code may be redeemed only by the recipient of this package. Code may not be transferred or sold separately from this package. Internet connection required. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Additional offer details inside.