Jennifer Oxley and Billy Aronson, authors and creators of the Emmy Award-winning animated series Peg + Cat, will visit Berkeley Carroll on April 25th to lead students in an interactive presentation and talk about their beloved books.
You can order copies of the authors' books through Greenlight Bookstore! Orders must be placed by April 6th. The authors will sign your books after their presentation and students can pick them up at the end of the day. Click on the books below to order.
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online ordering option for author signing and school pickup is open through April 6th only! Online orders placed after April 6th cannot be picked up at the school; such orders will be treated as regular greenlightbookstore.com orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) At checkout, choose the options "Pick up in store" and "Pay online". This will mean you do not need to pay for shipping (books will be delivered to the school for you). Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout, you MUST note "Oxley and Aronson - Berkeley Carroll" in the Order Comments to make sure your order is processed correctly. Please also note any personalization request (i.e. "to Mary", "Happy Birthday George", etc.)
4) Only the titles on the list below are eligible for pickup at the author visit. Orders for other titles can be processed for store pickup or shipping but cannot be picked up at the school.
5) If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Hannah or Jen.