Caron Levis will visit Berkeley Carroll on April 25th to read and talk about her book, and her life as a writer.
You can order copies of Caron's book through Greenlight Bookstore! Orders must be placed by April 7th. Caron will sign your books after her presentation and students can pick them up at the end of the day. Click on the books below to order.
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online ordering option for author signing and school pickup is open through April 7th! Online orders placed after April 7th cannot be picked up at the school; such orders will be treated as regular greenlightbookstore.com orders and can be picked up in the store or shipped.
2) At checkout in the Calculate Shipping Cost tab please select "Other Processing" as your shipping option. You do not need to pay for shipping; the books will be delivered to the school free of charge. Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout, you MUST note "Caron Levis-Berkeley Carroll" in the Order Comments to make sure your order is processed correctly. Please also note any personalization request (i.e. "to Mary", "Happy Birthday George", etc.)
4) Only the titles listed below is eligible for pickup at the author visit. Orders for other titles can be processed for store pickup or shipping but cannot be picked up at the school.
5) If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Shauna.