Welcome to the Spring 2015 Online Book Fair at Arts & Letters!
The book fair takes place at the school May 30 - June 2. Starting June 1, you can browse book fair titles online here, and place orders online to pick up at the school! Books will be delivered to the school for pickup after June 12. Greenlight Bookstore donates a percentage of all books sold at the book fair (in person or online) back to the school.
* You can also buy books for your student's classroom from the Arts & Letters Classroom Wish Lists!
IMPORTANT SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
1) The online book fair is open June 1 to June 12 only! Online orders placed after June 12 cannot be delivered to the school; these will be treated as regular bookstore orders.
2) At checkout, choose the options "Pick up in store" (which means the book will be delivered to your student at the school). Also choose the option "Pay online". This will mean you do not need to pay for shipping (books will be delivered to campus for you). Orders MUST be paid for online in order to be fulfilled.
3) At checkout, you MUST note the following in the order comments to make sure your order is processed correctly:
* School name (Arts & Letters)
* Student's name
* Parent/Guardian name
* Name of child's classroom (if known)
4) You can order books from either list or elsewhere on our website. Please note that outside of the book fair lists, only titles that are currently in stock (listed as "On Our Shelves Now") can be picked up at the school. We will let you know if any of the items you have ordered are unavailable and remove them from your order.
5) If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call (718) 246-0200 and ask for Annie or Jessica.