Depending on your location and your schedule, at checkout you will be able to choose the option below that is most convenient for you. (Please note: we do not offer shipping outside the US.)
In-Store Pickup (free): If you choose the in-store pickup option, your order will be held under your last name at the front desk at the store location you choose (either Fort Greene or Prospect Lefferts Gardens), and you can pick up the order any time during our regular store hours. There is no charge other than the cost of the book(s). You can pay for the book when you place your order online, or in person when you pick up your order. (Books that are nonreturnable may require a prepaid deposit.)
UPS Ground: ($9.95+): We can ship anywhere in the United States via UPS Ground Shipping. This allows us to provide you with a tracking number, so that you can check on the status of your package. Delivery typically takes 1 to 5 days within the U.S.; visit UPS.com for details. UPS shipping through Greenlight costs $9.95 for the first book, and $1.00 is added for each additional book. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout. (Shipments to PO Boxes will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, at the same shipping rate as UPS Ground.)
FREE shipping for orders over $100! UPS Ground Shipping is free for you when you spend $100 or more (before tax) at Greenlight. You will still receive a tracking number and can track your shipment via UPS.com
Gift Card Mailing (free): If you are purchasing a gift card, we can mail it to you by U.S. Postal Service for no additional charge. Make sure to choose this shipping option at checkout to avoid shipping costs if you are only purchasing a gift card. (Please note: this method does not provide a tracking number; you may choose UPS Ground if you need to track your gift card shipment.)
* As of November 1, 2013, Greenlight no longer offers media mail shipping or international shipping. We're happy to answer questions about this change; please send an email here if you have specific shipping questions.
* Greenlight makes every effort to package books securely and carefully; however, some minor wear and tear may occur during shipping. Greenlight cannot replace books with minor damage to corners or covers; please consider purchasing Collector Packaging if you need to ensure your book arrives in perfectly mint condition. If your book has been severely damaged in shipping, please email a photo of the damage here and we'll do our best to resolve the matter.
* All shipping times above are from Greenlight to the customer, and are in addition to any shipping time to Greenlight from a distributor or publisher warehouse. If you are ordering a book which does not have the availability status "On Our Shelves," please take this additional shipping time into account.
* Some restrictions may apply with each shipping method -- we will communicate with you by email or phone if there's anything to be cleared up. Thanks for your patience as we continue to develop our online order fulfillment.
* As always, if you have questions about online ordering, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (718) 246-0200.