Google eBooks for Nook (and other non-Kindle ereaders)
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook:
1. Adobe Digital Editions, a free eReading program from Adobe (this program will also ask you to set up an account with Adobe, an extra but necessary step.)
2. A Greenlight Bookstore account (if you've ordered from us before you already have one; if not, you can create one by clicking on My Account).
3. A Google Account (if you have Gmail you're already set up).
Buying your Google eBook:
1. Search for your eBook on our website.
2. Ensure that your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions Download. This information will be in the product details at the bottom of the page.
3. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
4. The FIRST TIME ONLY when you check out, you will be asked to link your Google Account to your Greenlight Bookstore account.
5. Accept the terms and conditions.
6. Complete Checkout.
Reading your Google eBook:
1. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
2. The first time you open ADE, it will request that you authorize your computer. Click Yes.
3. Plug your Nook/eReader into the computer. Adobe Digital Editions will ask to authorize the device. Click Yes.
4. Open your eBook file in ADE. Drag the icon of the file on top of the icon of your Nook/eReader and drop. This will transfer the file.
5. Begin reading on your Nook!