Google eBooks for Computer
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook:
1. Adobe Digital Editions, a free eReading program from Adobe (this program will also ask you to set up an account with Adobe, an extra but necessary step
2. An internet browser
3. A Greenlight Bookstore account (if you've ordered from us before you already have one; if not, you can create one by clicking on My Account).
4. A Google Account (if you have Gmail you're already set up).
Buying your Google eBook:
1. Search for your eBook on our website.
2. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
3. The FIRST TIME ONLY when you check out, you will be asked to link your Google Account to your Greenlight Bookstore account.
4. Accept the terms and conditions.
5. Complete Checkout.
Reading your Google eBook:
1. If your eBook contains an Adobe Digital Editions download, you may choose to open it and read it in ADE.
2. If you prefer to read in your browser, simply log in to Greenlight Bookstore, click "My eBooks" and click "Read." This will open the book in your browser window.
3. Begin reading!