Google eBooks for Android Devices
What You'll Need Before Buying a Google eBook:
1. The Google Books app, available free through the Android Market.
2. A Greenlight Bookstore account (if you've ordered from us before you already have one; if not, you can create one by clicking on My Account).
3. A Google Account (if you have Gmail you're already set up).
Buying your Google eBook:
1. Search for your eBook on our website.
2. Add your eBook(s) to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout.
Greenlight Bookstore account. This will need to be the SAME account that your Android device has already set - if you wish to use a different Google account, you will need to create a new account on your Android device, which you may do at the settings menu.
4. Accept the terms and conditions.
5. Complete Checkout.
Reading your Google eBook:
1. Open your Google Books app on your Android device.
2. The first time you open Google Books, you will need to enter your Google account name and password. If you have multiple Google Accounts on your device, select the one you linked to your Greenlight Bookstore account.
3. Tap your book to download and begin reading!